Search This Blog

Sunday, July 24, 2011

SQL Saturday #80 wrap-up

It was a great free event for networking and training at SQL Saturday #80 in Wheeling, WV. I did better than expected in my presentation. I was really pleased with the turn out and audience participation. It was a great experience.

I learned some at others sessions too. I was able to sit in on the NOSQL session by Craig Purnell and glean some good overview information. The speakers dinner the night before the event was also another great opportunity to network and share. Thanks to all the organizers and volunteers for making this event a success.

Below is a link to my slides and scripts from the presentation

Automating SQL Source Control

Here is an updated paper that Red Gate has on continous integration for SQL Databases

Continuous integration for databases

No comments:

Post a Comment